Wednesday, September 23, 2015

The Secrets of Blood and Bone




I didn't realize this was the second book in a series when I requested it. So I haven't read the first book in this series yet. I've heard some say that for them this second book was fine as a stand alone novel. I  was pretty confused and although I could piece together the story somewhat I really feel like reading the first book would exponentially increase my enjoyment and understanding of this story.  I feel it would be unfair to judge this book critically since it was my mistake of not realising it was a second book in a series and it definitely seems interesting enough that I'd like to go back and read book one and then reread this one to get a better picture of the whole story.



** I received this book from Blogging for Books for this review. **

No comments:

Post a Comment