Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Review: When Grace Sings






After reading book one in this series "When Mercy Rains", I was really excited about reading When Grace Sings.  Although I personally am glad to have read the first book, for those who want  to skip straight into this one,  I think that any pertinent information from the first book has been expertly woven into this story as well. I felt that the multiple points of view really helped to keep things interesting and moving along nicely. Of course I really enjoyed the Amish aspect of the novel and have found it to be a favorite genre of  mine. Emotional, beautiful, and poignant, The Zimmerman Restoration Trilogy is a must-read with a great message! I am anxiously awaiting to read the final book, When Love Returns! 

** I received this book from the Blogging for Books program in exchange for this review. **

No comments:

Post a Comment