Saturday, July 25, 2015

Review: Powerless by Tera Lynn Childs and Tracy Deebs

Powerless (The Hero Agenda, #1)Powerless by Tera Lynn Childs
My rating: 5 of 5 stars

I have been itching to read a superhero book, so I was stoked to have Powerless on hand to dive into. I have read a couple of books by Tracy before and loved her world building, so I just knew I would love this story as well. I was so right! I read this book in one day. I was so into it I just did not want to put it down! It is a fast and super fun read and I really enjoyed the characters. The heroine Kenna is spunky, smart, and has a hilarious inner dialogue. I love that although she is powerless she refuses to be helpless. I knew Kenna was in trouble as soon as Draven came into the picture. I mean who wouldn't fall for tall, dark, and dreamy that gives you chocolate! He's every girls dream, the bad boy with a good heart * insert dreamy sigh here *. Their chemistry and witty banter had me all swoony and giddy, smiling behind the pages. I also really like the book's overall message too that not every hero is good and not every villain is bad. Everyone is capable of choosing who they are and what their actions will say about them. Powerless is the first book in a new series that I can't wait to continue! That ending has me so anxious to get my hands on the next book!




No comments:

Post a Comment